We are here to support volunteers and voluntary organisations by providing training, information, advocacy, recruitment, placement, recognition and promotion of volunteering.
We can support your Community Organisation by:
- Providing free and subsidised training
- Recruiting and referring volunteers
- Advocate, support and provide information to NFP organisations
- Promote volunteering
- Give recognition to community volunteers
Community Accounts Service for not-for-profit organisations
We provide a mentoring service for new and existing Treasurers.
We can assist you with:
- Managing your Cashbook
- Monthly Invoicing
- Payment schedules
- End of year reporting esp. to Charities
- Payroll Management
- On-Going Bookkeeping and Reporting
- Audit Reviews
Outcomes for your Group:
- Treasurers role simplified
- Accurate and up to date financial information
- Fraud protection
- Frees up time for Committee members to focus on group activities
- Grant/funding applications made easier
If you’d like to speak to someone on our team about how we can assist your organisation, please phone us: South Canterbury Office: 0800 865 268, Mid Canterbury Office: (03) 308 1237, or send your questions via our contact form.