Bookkeeping assistance for not-for-profit groups.
We have just secured funding to continue, and grow this service into 2019.
Groups who are FINANCIAL MEMBERS of Volunteering Mid & South Canterbury, can benefit from FREE ADVICE, and SUPPORT with all matters FINANCIAL / ADMINISTRATION.
We also provide a FULL BOOKKEEPING SERVICE to members.
Our service can be as hands on as you need.
Your group can simply choose the level of support you require.
Examples of what we can do:
- Collection of incoming Mail. Filing of Paperwork.
- Invoice MEMBERSHIPS, and any other services.
- Maintain MEMBERSHIP contact details, and payment records. Banking of cash/cheques.
- Reconcile Invoices and Statements.
- Prepare paperwork for monthly meetings/payment approval.
- Write out cheques or set-up online payments ready for signing/authorisation.
- Maintain filing systems.
- Process Salaries or Wages weekly or fortnightly, and provide payslips.
- Maintain all Leave Entitlement records, and Staff Records.
- Complete PAYDAY filing to IRD, and Monthly Returns. Organise Monthly payments.
- Full management of CASHBOOK, via manual or computerised systems.
- Bank Reconciliation monthly.
- Produce Monthly Profit and Loss Reports and Balance Sheet.
- Complete GST returns and file to IRD. Organise any payments due.
- Produce ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORTS.
OUR PREFERRED ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE IS: XERO
We already use this for ourselves and other clients. This system gives you access to your set of accounts from anywhere, anytime, and works by directly linking into your bank transactions.
OTHER OPTIONS are available, and of course, we are happy to continue with any MANUAL SYSTEM that works for you.
Although we will assist you as much as we can;
WE WILL NOT:
Prepare FUNDING APPLICATIONS, or ACCOUNTABILITY REPORTS
File CHARITIES RETURNS, or COMPANY OFFICE ANNUAL RETURNS
AUDIT YOUR ACCOUNTS
BECOME SIGNATORIES ON ANY ACCOUNTS